Free Information sessions for newcomers to learn about Benefit, Tax, Govt Grant,Employment and much more! Free pizzas and drinks!
About this Event
Academy of Learning College Mississauga Campus would like to invite newcomers to our campus for 4 free information sessions to help them settle down in Canada. Our guest speakers will present valuable information on Benefits for New Immigrants, such as Tax Preparation, Government Grants, Childcare Options, Employment Information and much more! Participants will also have the opportunity to network with recruiters and get employment information. Free pizza, cupcakes, drinks and free gifts will be provided for everyone who attend the session.
Guest Speaker Topics
• Tax Preparation and CRA documentation
• Various government grants
• Subsidized childcare options
• Network with recruiters and HR professionals
• How to apply for Second Career
• Canadian Social Customs and Etiquette
• Money Saving Ideas
Who is the Information Session for?
This event is geared towards newcomers to Canada. Every newcomer is welcome.
What will you get from the info session?
• Benefits for new immigrants – Tax Preparation, Government Grants, Childcare Options and much more
• Canadian culture
• Networking opportunity and employment information
• Free snacks – pizzas, cupcakes, drinks and more!
• Free gifts
• Grand lucky draw in April
We have four free info sessions scheduled for the following dates
• 2nd March 2020 – 2 pm
• 9th March 2020 – 2 pm
• 20th March 2020 – 5 pm
• 27th March 2020 – 5 pm
All of our info sessions will be held at our Academy of Learning Mississauga Campus.
1310 Dundas St. East, Unit# 4
Mississauga, ON L4Y2C1
Space is limited to ensure the quality of information sessions. Please register in advance to secure your place. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 905-273-6788.