The objective of this program is to provide the student with opportunities to acquire and apply the knowledge of customer service & information skills to meet the demands of today’s business.
- Tuition fees include all materials and student manuals.
- Financial assistance may be available to qualified students.
- Graduation requirements:
- Students must achieve a 75% average to obtain a diploma.
Careers which correspond to the skills learned include:
- Library Clerk
- Courtesy Receptionist
- Complaint, Inquiries, or Information Clerk
- Order and Payment Clerk
- Customer Service Representative